This agreement is between B’Ahavat Yisrael Investments Ltd.-השקעות באהבת ישראל בע”מ (AKA Buy a Piece of Israel), Address: P.O. Box 3102 Afula, 18130 Israel hereby known as ‘Management’,and (Name)________________________________________
Passport Country and Number _______________________ or Social Security/Social Insurance Number ___________________________or
Teudat Zehut Number ________________________________
Phone Number: _____________________________ Cellphone Number: ______________________________
Email Address: _________________________________________________hereby known as ‘Purchaser’.
1) The Purchaser is purchasing the following size of land (private land) and olive tree development package(s) in _______________, Israel.
A) 27.777 sq. meters (1/36th of dunam) x ______________ unit(s) x $1,500 per unit. Total $____________
B) 150 sq. meters x______________ unit(s) x NIS 22,000 per unit Total NIS________
C) 250 sq. meters (1/4 dunam) x______________units(s) x NIS 32,000 per unit Total NIS _________
D) 500 meters (1/2 dunam) x ______________ unit(s) x NIS 55,000 per unit. Total NIS__________
E) 1,000 meters (1 dunam) x ______________ unit(s) x NIS 95,000 per unit. Total NIS____________
2) The purchase will be registered with the Israeli Government Land Authority.
3) The purchaser is acquiring a stipulated amount of meters within a larger parcel. For example, if a parcel is 10,000 meters in total (10 dunam) and a purchaser purchases 500 meters (1/2 dunam), he/she will be registered as an owner of 500/10,000 meaning 500 meters of 10,000 in the specified parcel. This type of purchase is commonly known internationally as Tenancy in Common.
4) The purchase price includes: price of property, purchase taxes, registration fees, attorney’s fees, and 4 years of development and management fees. Once the purchase is complete, the purchaser is not expected to make any more investment for the development of the parcel into an olive orchard.
5) Complete registration can take between 3 and 18 months depending how much land has been sold of the parcel and how quickly. Please note that in Israel there are a few steps to complete registration. In many cases, Management may have already planted the property by the time final registration has been finalized.